Spring is the season of renewal.
What was once a dense snow-covered winter is starting to become a bright and cheery spring.
This beautiful time of year requires some equally beautiful table decor and decorations.
Check out these ideas for some simple but beautiful decor ideas.
1. Easter Table Decor with Stone Bunny and Eggs
This entire table ensemble is really just a bunch of Easter decor arranged nicely. A large stone bunny in a basket and eggs surrounding a few classic plates.
2. DIY Apothecary Jar Table Decoration
Using an assortment of apothecary jars you can fill them with nests and eggs to make a full table decoration.
via Bless’er House
3. Fill a Jar with Carrots and Top it with Flowers
Take a glass jar and fill it with carrots. And top with flowers.
via Southern Living
4. Creative Carrot Centerpieces for Spring Celebrations
These adorable carrot centerpieces have glass jars filled with carrots. Then flowers are positioned on top.
via Love Grows Wild
5. Simple Table Centerpiece Using Carrots
For a simple table centerpiece fill a glass jar with full carrots.
6. Easter Table Centerpiece with Clothespins and Napkins
This Easter centerpiece is made using clothespins to look like baskets. Fold the napkins to look like Easter bunnies.
7. Welcome Spring with a Freshly-Painted Farmhouse Bucket
A classic farmhouse bucket that says fresh on the side is the perfect tub to fill with spring flowers.
via Sarah Joy
8. Hard-Boiled Egg Basket with Pink Flowers
Fill a simple farmhouse egg basket with hard-boiled eggs. Then top with pink flowers.
9. Colorful Easter Floral Decor with Frappuccino Bottles
Have a few old rinsed out frappuccino bottles sitting around? Paint them with pastel colors and fill with flowers for a cheap but beautiful Easter decoration.
via Homey Oh My
10. Decorate a Lantern with an Easter Bunny
Take an old lantern and fill it with brown grass and a plastic or stone Easter bunny.
via On Sutton Place
11. Decorative Easter Wooden Box with Rocks and a Cross
Use a long wooden box and fill it with rocks and small crosses.
12. Easter Lily Centerpiece with Hard-Boiled Eggs
This simple centerpiece is beautiful Easter lilies planted in a long planter with a few hard-boiled eggs.
13. Decorate a Grass Topiary with Egg Ornaments
Take a grassy topiary tree and cover it with egg decorations.
via Sand and Sisal
14. Craft Easter Eggs with Pastels
Easter eggs that are pastel-colored can simply be glued or wired together. Then cover the crevices with green Easter grass. It’s the perfect Easter crafts project.
via Peanut Blossoms
15. Vibrant Pink Hard-Boiled Eggs and Flower Centerpiece
Dye hard-boiled eggs all different tones of pink. Then fill them in a glass jar and add flowers on the top. It completes a perfect centerpiece.
16. Make a Jesus Sanctuary with a Planter and Rocks
A planter laying on its side looks like the perfect Jesus sanctuary. Put rocks in front and cover with moss.
17. Craft a Rustic Easter Centerpiece
Fill a farmhouse basket with speckled eggs and flowers to make this beautiful centerpiece.
18. Whimsical Tablescape with Eggs and Flowers Vase
To make an entire tablescape use a glass jar filled with eggs. Then add a bunch of white limbs.
19. Make a Peeps and Jelly Beans Bouquet for Spring
Fill a glass jar with a layer of jelly beans and then encircle peeps around the edges. Then fill with flowers.
via Taste of Home
20. Elegant Easter Table Decor with Ball Jar Lilies
Simply use ball jars filled with Easter lilies. Line them up along a table for a perfect tablescape.
via On Sutton Place
21. Classic Easter Tablescape with Bunny and Flowers
A very classic tablescape can be made with a white stone bunny and a vase of flowers.
22. Creative Easter Tablescape Idea with Eggs and Grass
Fill a wine glass with a layer of eggs and Easter grass. Then flip them over on a table for a great Easter tablescape.
23. Easter Table Arrangement with White Lilies and Eggs
This whole Easter table arrangement is a white jar filled with eggs and white lilies around the edges. Tie the lilies with rustic rope.
24. Decorate a Ball Jar with White Baby’s-Breath Flowers
Paint the inside of a ball jar a nice light blue color. Then fill with white babies breath flowers.
25. Use Fresh Lemons as a Table Centerpiece
This super simple table centerpiece is simply a glass jar filled with lemons.
26. Upcycle Egg Shells into Easter Flower Centerpiece
You can blow the center out of an egg and plant with small but bright flowers.
27. Classic Centerpiece with Moss and Candles
For a classic centerpiece just use a white plate with moss and white candles.
28. Put Easter Flowers in a Refreshed Farmhouse Box
Take an old farmhouse box and paint white. Then fill with Easter flowers.
29. Plant Bright Easter Flowers in a White Flower Pots
Use a tall white flower pot to plant your bright Easter flowers for your Easter centerpiece.
via Karin Lidbeck
30. DIY Gold-Dusted Eggshell Floral Centerpiece
Paint emptied eggshells gold. Then fill with a few flowers for an elegant centerpiece.
via 79 Ideas
31. Create a Unique Flower Vase with Jelly Beans
Take a glass vase and layer it with pink and white jelly beans. Then plant flowers inside.
32. Make an Enchanting Jelly Beans Candle Lantern
A glass fishbowl is perfect for layering easter jelly beans. Then put flowers on the top or a candle.
33. Decorate a Jelly Bean Jar with Floral Accents
This simple arrangement is a glass jar filled with jelly beans and flowers.
34. Festive Easter Jar with Lemon Droplets and Peeps
Fill a glass jar with lemon drops. Then layer a layer of yellow peeps. Put flowers on top to complete the Easter look.
35. Bring Spring into Your Home with Lilacs and Glass Jars
Glass jars can simply be filled with water and lilacs from your yard to give your home a spring touch.
36. Floral Centerpiece with Moss and Eggs Accent
This entire centerpiece is a white jar and filled with flowers. Along with that are light blue bowls with moss and eggs.
via Z Design at Home
37. Brighten Your Home with Mason Jar Spring Decor
For a farmhouse Easter look just paint the inside of ball jars. Wrap a string around and fill with flowers.
38. Easter Egg Display in Elegant Grass-Filled Bowls
Simply fill elegant white bowls with grass and easter eggs.
39. Create a Modern Easter Table Centerpiece
Modern Easter looks can be created with white table decor, white bunnies and light pastel eggs.
via Oriental Trading
40. Modern Easter Table Centerpiece with Moss and Eggs
Cover classic plastic eggs of varying size with moss.
via Martha Stewart
41. Make a Rustic Birds Nest with a Cake Stand
Take a cake stand and put a nest on top. Then fill the nest with pastel-colored easter eggs.
42. Craft a Floral Basket Using Paint Sticks
Use paint sticks to make a basket. Then fill the basket with flowers.
via Build Basic
43. Decorative Jelly Bean and Peep Centerpiece
Peeps are the perfect centerpiece. Fill a glass jar with jelly beans and peeps. Then top with flowers.
44. Creative Candle Displays with Peeps
For a simple votive surround candles in a mason jar with peeps.
45. Make a Rainbow Display with Your Flower Centerpiece
To make a rainbow flower centerpiece simply dye water in a ball jar and add white flowers.
46. Recycled Easter Bunny Vase for Your Lilies
Using a large glass jar paint the inside white. Then add a bunny face and beautiful flowers.
via Weekend Craft
47. Create a Rustic Bunny Wreath Centerpiece
This bunny wreath looks more like a nest. Then the bunny and flowers on top complete the look.
48. Make a Unique Twig Vase with Colorful Blooms
Using small twigs you can make a round twig vase. Then fill with big beautiful flowers.
49. Create a Rustic Easter Basket with Sheep and Flowers
Take a basket and add a rustic sheep. Complete the rustic Easter look with purple and white easter flowers.
50. Craft a Spring Table Runner with Nests and Robins’ Eggs
Make an entire table runner with nests and small robin eggs.
via Early Ivy
51. Simple Lemon and Flower Centerpiece
This simple centerpiece is sliced lemon floating in water. The flowers out the top complete the whole look.
via Driven by Decor
52. Make Easter Table Decor with a Wooden Centerpiece
For a simple and small Easter table runner just take a thin long box and fill with nest material and eggs. Centerpiece is the perfect Easter wooden craft project.
53. Colorful Arrangement with Bunny Accent in White Bowl
This white bowl is filled with green and white flowers and carrots. Then a bunny on top to complete the look.
via On Sutton Place
54. Illuminate Your Home with a Floral Candle Lantern
Use a lantern to fill it with a white candle and top with flowers.
55. Craft a Rustic Floral and Moss Candle Centerpiece
Take a long wooden bowl and fill with green moss and flowers. Then to finish the look add a candle in the middle.
56. Add a Rustic Chandelier for Your Easter Decor
For a simple plate decoration use chocolate bunnies on each of your guests plates.
via Driven by Decor
57. Create a Charming Tablescape with a Birdbath and Bunny
An entire tablescape can be made by using a large birdbath as a base and filling it with a large bunny and flowers.
via Design Dazzle
58. Make a Colorful Table Runner with Flowers and Grass
To make an entire table runner use a large box and plant bright flowers and green grass.
59. White and Tall Table Centerpiece with Large Willows
Use large willows in a glass vase to make a white and tall table centerpiece.
via On Sutton Place
60. Celebrate Easter with Beautiful White Eggs and Lilies
Fill a tall vase with white eggs. Then put Easter lilies in to finish the easter look.
61. Create a Table Centerpiece with a Terrarium Garden
Use a small terrarium and fill it with bright flowers and a small white bowl.
62. Unique Jelly Bean Bouquet Decoration
This decoration uses a glass bowl filled with jelly beans. Then a layer of peeps are added with a few flowers in the middle.
via Ciao Bella
63. Make a Stylish Egg and Flower Table Runner Centerpiece
Fill a variety of white bowls with eggs and flowers. Then add them to a table runner centerpiece.