Easter is an auspicious, festival that brings people together and spreads the joy and happiness of spring.
Homes are decorated, friends and family gather, share laughter and enjoy fancy dinners.
If you are looking for some cool ways to decorate your home this year on Easter, you have landed at the right place.
Below are 26 beautiful easter home decoration ideas for you.
1. Elevate Your Easter Decor with a Flower-Crafted Egg
Easter celebrations cannot be completed without Easter eggs.
This year, do something unique and out-of-the-box.
This flower crafted egg looks elegant, beautiful and delicate. It will add a touch of glam to your home and will have your guests drooling over the intricate craftsmanship.
2. Make a Fun Easter Egg Basket with Stickers and Dye
Doesn’t this egg basket look absolutely beautiful?
Let the artist in you come out in full bloom this Easter. All you have to do is to decorate a dozen or so eggs with stickers and dye.
Put on the stickers and dunk them in color. After they dry, remove the stickers to get eye-catching, colorful patterns on the eggs.
3. Place a Rustic Bunny Crossing Sign Board
Considering the significance of Easter Bunny, you just can’t leave the bunny out of your Easter celebrations.
This Bunny Crossing signboard, made from old fence, is just so cute that it takes your Easter wooden craft decorations to the next level.
People are going to love how you recycled and innovated something so cool!
While kids will probably sit around and wait for the bunny to cross.
4. Create a Festive Easter Wall Decor with Wooden Eggs
All you need to make this Easter wall decoration is wooden eggs, a wooden frame, some paints, ribbons and eye hooks.
Hanging this wall decoration on your living room wall will totally give out Easter feels. Who doesn’t like decorating their home on Easter?
Why not it be with something you make yourself?
5. Make an Easter Bunny Centerpiece
Making DIY decorations on Easter is a whole lot more fun than buying readymade ones.
A personalized touch to anything makes it more likeable and enjoyable.
For this spring centerpiece, fill a tray with some moss, and place a chocolate bunny or a bunny figure in it.
Some Easter candy and hand-decorated Easter eggs will complete the look. Addition of scented candles to this tray will serve as the cherry on top!
6. Create Easter Home Decorations with Colorful Paper Eggs
These colorful eggs made from paper are another idea for your Easter home decoration.
They are simple, stylish and colorful – everything that Easter decorations should be! Most importantly, they are super-easy to make so why don’t you add them to your next Easter craft project?
7. Make a Cute Easter Wall Decor with Popsicle Bunny DIY
This Popsicle Bunny for your desktop is the coolest wall decoration you could go with this Easter.
It is simple and innovative, and easier to make than it looks. If you know how to stack popsicles, you are good to go with this DIY Popsicle Bunny.
8. Have Colorful Easter Celebrations with a Floral Backdrop
A floral Easter backdrop like the one in the picture for Easter celebrations brings together the colors of spring with the excitement of Easter.
Colorful flowers are associated with happiness, freshness and celebrations and what better occasion to celebrate than Easter?
9. Celebrate Easter with an Egg Topiary Tree Centerpiece
This Easter Egg Topiary Tree would make the perfect centerpiece for your dining table this Easter.
Keeping the connection of eggs with Easter alive and fresh, this decoration item will be surely loved by all.
10. Brighten Your Home with an Easter Egg Garland
A garland made from colorful Easter eggs should not be missed this.
The funky, colorful eggs would add brightness and color to any home. Isn’t Easter all about happiness, colors and celebrations?
What better way to celebrate than to add some fun colors?
11. Serve Easter Goodies in Festive Jars
Serve candies and snacks in these cool Easter jars.
They are super easy to make, are pretty and eye-catching too. There is so much you can do with these jars.
Other than serving candies, you can even give them as Easter giveaways with Easter goodies!
12. Make a Beautiful Easter Floral Rainbow Centerpiece
These vases look so breathtakingly beautiful and serene.
Keeping them on your center table during Easter festivities would add to the beauty of the entire event.
You can easily work this rainbow up in no time!
13. Festive Floral Centerpiece for Easter
Another super cool idea for Easter home decorations is this floral Easter centerpiece.
It incorporates the freshness of flowers and the colors of celebrations in one place, adding just the right touch for Easter.
14. Simple and Elegant Easter Mason Jar Decoration
This Easter Mason jar is extremely easy and convenient to put up. It is a quick Easter home decoration idea for your home.
It is simple yet elegant and does justice to the Easter theme perfectly.
15. Make a Beautiful Floral Easter Centerpiece in Minutes
No festivities can be completed without addition of some flowers.
This floral egg tray is the perfect centerpiece for your home this Easter. It is delicate and sophisticated.
Above all, you can prepare it yourself within a few minutes!
16. Welcoming Guests with a Rainbow Bunny Easter Wreath
Welcome your guests with a Rainbow Bunny Wreath.
Hanging a Rainbow Bunny Wreath on your front door during Easter festivities will leave your guests stunned by your creativity and thoughtfulness.
Also, there is nothing bad in adding some color to life, is there?
17. Enhance Home’s Decor with Easter Floral Monogram
A huge floral monogram for Easter will look perfect on your front door.
Your home should radiate the happiness and spark of Easter celebrations. Why not start with your front door?
18. Bring Easter Cheer to Your Home with a Bunny Bouquet
Placing an Easter Bunny Bouquet on your dining table will give Easter feels while you have your Easter dinner.
You should decorate your home in a way that anyone can feel the heat of festivities as soon as they step foot in to your home.
19. Inexpensive Easter Flower Basket with Paint Sticks
It is not necessary that your Easter decorations should be expensive.
This Paint Stick Flower Basket is beautiful and inexpensive decoration item for Easter.
It is easy to make and the end result is a sophisticated and a beautiful flower basket.
20. Decorate Home Exterior on Easter with an Egg Wreath
Most of the people decorate the interior of their homes on Easter.
Why not decorate outside of the home as well with this Easter Egg Wreath?
Easter is a festival to be happy and when you are happy, you better show it!
21. Make a Stunning Easter Egg Tree for Your Home
This adorable Easter Egg Tree is something you must have this Easter. It is no challenge to make at home.
This idea for Easter decorations for your home is a winner already!
22. Create a Colorful Easter Basket with Eggs and Flowers
Filling a basket with different colored eggs sounds simple but once you actually make it, you’ll be amazed to see how simply beautiful it turns out to be.
Adding some flowers to it will increase the beauty by several folds.
23. Delight Your Guests with a Special Easter Giveaway
This Happy Easter giveaway is the sweetest gesture towards your guest. Your guests will take back something to remind them they were a part of celebrations at your home.
24. Brighten Up Your Easter with a Funky Egg Basket
This funky and colorful Easter egg basket is the simplest and quickest decoration item you can prepare for Easter.
This is an Easter decoration on a budget!
25. Create a Nature-Inspired Bunny Wreath Easter
A quick and easy idea for Easter home decorations is this nature-inspired bunny wreath for your front door.
It is a budget friendly, DIY decoration item that you will totally love!
26. Brighten Up Your Home for Easter with an Egg Vase
Another amazing Easter home decoration idea is this egg vase.
It is colorful, funky and attractive. It will go perfectly on the table by the window or even on the center table of your living room.
Celebrate Easter in full zest!
27. Put a White Bird on a Burlap
Simply paint a white Easter bird on burlap and put it in a photo frame. This is a simple and classic looking Easter decoration
via Honeybear Lane
28. Make an Easter Garland with Bunnies and Carrots
Make an Easter garland by painting bunnies on burlap and adding a bunny tail. Then add orange carrots in between.
29. Hand-Painted Burlap Bunny Garland with Cotton Balls
This burlap bunny garland has triangle pieces of garland with painted bunnies. There are cute white cotton balls for tails.
30. Create an Adorable Bunny with a Stencil and Paint
Using a piece of paper cut a bunny like a stencil and then you can paint a canvas a bright pastel color. Then when you take the stencil off you have an adorable bunny that you can add a tail to.
31. Adorn Your Door with a Fluffy Bunny Decoration
Take two rings of varying sizes and wrap with white fluffy material. Then stack on top of each other and add bunny ears to complete an adorable bunny look.
32. Create a Bunny Garland with Pom Poms and Mini Ears
String pom poms on a string to make a bunny garland. Add mini bunny ears to complete the look.
33. Fluffy Bunny Wreath for Easter Home Decoration Ideas
This simple door decor is made of two rings with fuzzy white yarn. Then add white ears and hang with a pastel string.
34. Create a Colorful Spring Wreath with Eggs
Take a wreath ring and glue on pastel-colored eggs. It is a simple but effective door decor.
35. Decorate with Carrots in a Vase
For a simple table decoration take a glass vase and fill with full topped carrots and water.
36. Add Cute Little Chicks to Your Easter Wreath
Tie green and yellow fabric to a wreath ring and then decorate with small yellow chicks.
37. Colorful Easter Egg Decor with Chicks and Peeps
Fill glass cups with green grass and multi-colored eggs. Then add a yellow peep to the top.
via Happy Clipping
38. Create a Colorful Easter Egg with Buttons and Canvas
Frame a canvas. Then glue on multi pastel-colored buttons on. Shape them in the shape of an egg.
39. Make Rustic Spring Decor with Robin Eggs
For a more rustic decoration fill glass jars with grass and white and tan colored robin eggs.
40. Easter Bunny Wood Crate for a Festive Holiday
This simple wood crate has a bunny and ‘Happy Easter’ on the side.
41. Create an Easter Bunny Wreath with Cute Ears
A simple Easter bunny wreath can be made by adding fluffy white material to a wreath ring and adding bunny ears.
42. Craft Rustic Stands for Your Easter Candy Jars
For a more rustic and white Easter look just simply add large speckled robins eggs to a glass jar.
via Country Living
43. Decorate a Rustic Lantern with Eggs for Easter
Fill a rustic lantern with pastel plastic eggs and colored Easter decor.
44. Use Christmas Lights and Egg Shells for Easter Lights
Use Christmas lights as an Easter decoration. Cut holes in plastic eggs and cover the lights for an Easter touch.
via Kandy Kreations
45. Colorful Easter Egg Tree Decoration
This Easter egg tree is covered in pastel-colored plastic eggs and greenery in between.
via Sweet Floweret
46. Light Up Your Outdoors with a Colorful Easter Egg Tree
An outdoor tree can be covered in Christmas lights with eggs over the lights. It gives it a very spring look.
47. Pastel-Colored Easter Egg Rustic Vase Decor
This table decor is simply vases with a rustic touch. Fill the vases with pastel-colored Easter eggs.
via All Things G&D
48. Decorate Your Succulent Planters with Egg Art
Paint vases with pastel colors. Then paint to look like a decorated egg. Fill with succulents.
49. Make a Modern Easter Garden with Mason Jars
Need a simple gift or just an Easter decoration? Fill a mason jar with colored Easter candies.
50. Make an Easter Garland with Construction Paper
Simply cut ‘Happy Easter’ from pastel-colored construction paper. Then string together for an Easter garland.
via All You
51. Create an Easter-Themed Fabric Wreath
Cut different Easter-colored fabrics into small strips and tie them onto a wreath ring.
via Confessions of a Serial DIYer
52. Craft a Festive Easter Terrarium
For a simple Easter terrarium fill a glass cookie jar with Easter greenery and a rustic wooden bunny shadow.
53. Elevate Your Porch with an Egg Doorway Garland
Doorway garland is easy to make by stringing together pastel plastic eggs and tieing with red ribbon.
via Honey and Fitz
54. Make an Egg Garland on Your Staircase with a String
This egg garland uses green-toned plastic eggs and green string to string the eggs together.
55. Craft Mini Succulent Planters from Eggshells
Use eggshells as mini succulent planters.
via Le Robin’s Nest
56. Build Mini Egg Votive Candles
Color eggshells and then blow the egg out of them. Then fill with mini candles for mini egg votives.
via Felt Magnet
57. Pastel Fabric Bunny Door Hanging for Easter
This Easter bunny door hanging is made from pastel-colored fabric strips tied onto a wire shaped like a bunny.
58. Impress Guests with a Chocolate Easter Bunny
You can purchase chocolate bunnies that have backpacks. Then fill the backpack with small plants.
via Sew Many Ways
59. Make a Rustic Felt Bunny Door Hanger
This simple door hanger is a bunny cut from felt. The stitching around the edge gives it a rustic look.
60. Craft Shiny Votive Centerpieces for Easter
Paint mini votives with gold paint. Then fill with beautiful Easter flowers.
via By Wilma
61. Light Up Easter with Grass-Themed Candles
These simple candles can be purchased. They are a beautiful gold with green grass around the base.
via Martha Stewart
62. Make Plant Decor for Easter Using Eggs
A couple of simple Easter ideas are this small twig tree with mini eggs. Or these skewered plastic eggs in painted flower pots.
via Dollar Tree
63. Decorate Your Fish Bowl with Candy and a Candle
Fill a fishbowl with Easter eggs and add a candle for a classic table decoration.
64. Create a Jelly Bean Candle Centerpiece
This entire centerpiece is varying sized vases filled with pastel-colored egg candy.
65. Create an Easter Centerpiece with Mini Flower Pots
Paint mini flower pots white and fill with green grass. Then add skewered styrofoam balls that have pastel-colored eggs glued on it.
via Crafty Sisters
66. Make a Pastel Jelly Bean Tree
Make a jelly bean tree by adding twigs to a vase and gluing on pastel mini eggs.
via Crafty Sisters
67. Adorn Easter Decor with a Candy Filled Flower Vase
Layer yellow, white and pink candies in a glass jar and stab yellow roses into the vase.
68. Craft a Moss Bunny on Canvas
Take a burlap canvas and glue on moss. Shape the moss to look like a bunny.
via The Kolb Corner
69. Decorate Your Door with an Easter Moss Monogram
This letter has been covered in moss and is hung with a yellow ribbon. Use the letter for your name for a little Easter decoration personalization.
via Catch My Party
70. Enhance Your Cake Stand with Moss and Egg Decor
Utilize a tiered stand for an Easter decoration. Just add green moss and other Easter decor.
71. Simple Table Easter Decoration with Cake Stand
This cake stand makes a simple table decoration. Just add a nest and eggs.
72. Utilize Vibrant Green Vases with White Roses
Simply paint different toned green on a vase and fill with white roses.
73. Craft an Egg Garland with Colorful Ribbons
Make an egg garland by using pink-toned color strips. Cut them in the shape of eggs and string together.
74. Create an Easter Egg Decoration with Paper Strips
For a simple piece of decoration just cut an Easter egg shape on a piece of paper. Then paste over different toned fabric strips to make a pink egg.
75. Make Paper Mache-Inspired Nests for Easter
Use the method of paper mache to make paper nests. Fill with eggs for simple table decor.
via Country Living
76. Decorative Easter Centerpiece with Eggs and Flowers
This centerpiece uses different colored eggs layered in a glass jar. Add peeps around the side and Easter flowers to complete the look.
77. Embrace Easter Spirit with Plastic Egg Planters
Use plastic eggs and glue them end to end. Then one end is the stand and the other end has flowers painted in.
via Made with Happy
78. Make a Colorful Easter Eggs Wreath
Simply glue eggs on a wreath ring and add pink Easter grass in between the eggs.
79. Easter Garland with Bunny Cutouts and Fuzzy Tails
Cut bunnies from the Easter garland and add cute little fuzzy bunny tails.
via DIY Candy
80. Create a Reclaimed Wood Easter Bunny
Use reclaimed wood and sand it and glue the pieces together. Then cut into the shape of a bunny.
81. Elevate Your Porch with a Reclaimed Wood Easter Eggs
Sand reclaimed wood and cut into the shape of an egg. Then it is easy to build outdoor decorations.
82. Adorable Easter Bunny Vase Craft
Paint an old spaghetti jar white and add a bunny face. Add flowers and it makes an adorable Easter vase.
via Weekend Craft
83. Make a Cute Bird’s Nest Decorative Jar
This lidded jar is simply filled with brown grass and eggs to look like a cute bird’s nest.
via No Biggie
84. Create a Rustic Egg Wreath with Twigs
This wreath uses fig tree limbs to make a base of a wreath. Then to give it the Easter look it has pastel eggs and greenery.
85. Rustic Fig Twig Wreath with Blue Eggs
This wreath uses fig twigs and rustic string to make varying sized rings. Then they are attached together. Add blue eggs to complete the look.
via Mad in Crafts
86. Pair Sock Bunnies to Liven Your Outdoors
Sock bunnies are an adorable Easter decoration.
87. Crafting an Easter Wreath from Grass and Flowers
A door wreath can be made from green grass. Then add different colored Easter flowers.
via Patty Schaffer
88. Decorate with a Brown Board and Pastel Paper Eggs
Simply use a brown board or canvas as backing. Then add a pastel-colored paper egg.
via Lolly Jane
89. Use Spring Grass for Your Easter Wreath
Use a picture frame that is painted light blue as the base. Then attach green grass and pastel eggs to make a classic Easter door wreath.
via The CSI Project
90. Burlap Table Runner with Stenciled Bunny Design
This burlap table runner has a black stenciled bunny.
via Uncommon Designs
91. Make an Easter Egg Wreath Using Strings
Take plastic eggs and glue thin string around it. When it dries the plastic egg can be cut out and you will be left with the egg shape. Then glue them all together on a door wreath.
via Wine and Glue
92. Fill a Tall Vase with Colorful Easter Eggs
Use a tall glass vase and fill it with different layers of Easter eggs.
via Purple Patch DIY
93. Brighten Your Table Decor with Classic Teacup Planters
Take classic teacups and fill them with grass and Easter flowers for a classic Easter look.
94. Upgrade an Outdoor Tree with Easter Egg Garland
Decorate your outdoor trees with Easter egg garland.
95. Make a Rustic Easter Nest
Simply make a nest from twigs and add plastic eggs. Add some rustic paper to complete the look.
96. Create a Rustic Blue Door Wreath
Take the base for a door wreath. Wrap it with rustic string. Add a blue flower to complete the look.
via 36th Avenue
97. Tablecloth Easter Wreath with Bunnies and Eggs
Wreath made of plastic tablecloth, cute bunnies and Easter eggs.