Why spend a lot of money buying gifts when you can make some wonderful items by yourself.
Moreover, you can ask your kids to help you with some of these wonderful DIY Christmas stocking stuffers.
The best thing about making them at home – you are flexible and don’t need to plan a shopping spree as most of them could be made from materials you already have in your home.
1. Embrace Nature with Authentic Handcrafted Circle Rings
Simple circles rings create the perfect way for you to say you love the origin, nature, and destiny of this hand made pure beauty.
via Flamingo Toes
2. Invigorate Mornings with Aromatic Shower Steamers
Early mornings are not for everyone, but diffusing essential oils in these sweet little shower steamers may help energize you.
Try some blends in citrus or peppermint. The combination makes your mornings a bit better. Create a variety of colors, shapes, and aroma.
via Busy Bliss
3. Vibrant Zipper Pouch Extravaganza
Zippers, zippers, zippers. Fun colors and sizes, create a pouch for cords, candy, and coins.
via Country Living
4. Repurpose Chips Can into Colorful Christmas Cookie Cans
Oh, the fun you can have with those leftover chip cans! You will love your cookies in a can.
It helps to keep them from crumbling, stack them up and keep the crumbs in the cute canister.
via Fun Squared
5. Make Irresistible Peppermint Patty Delights
Yummy little patties, that pepp your mint this season. You will love this fun, easy recipe.
via Mom on Timeout
6. Make Creative Christmas Cards with Lip Balm
Lip balm and a card, it is a perfect fit.
via Balancing Home
7. Enjoy Relaxing Baths with Coffee Bean Soap
Yes, there are ways to make soapy creations that are easy, no lie.
8. Beautify Plain Chains with Colorful Yarn Wrap
Simple and easy, color says it all. Add color to a plain chain.
via A Pretty Fix
9. Create a Decorative Bag for Your Cosmetics
This little makeup bag that will inspire.
10. Incorporate Essential Oils in Bath Bombs
Everyone loves bath bombs, bomb the bath with some healthy oils.
via Making Lemonade
11. Make DIY Beer Coasters from Your Favorite Beverages
Beer Brands that will coast you through the season. Made from your favorite brand of beverage, modge-podge, and party.
12. Make Festive Straps for Your Cameras
Choose the design, make it fit, and give your favorite photographer there very own festive strap.
via Design Love Fest
13. Create DIY Ring Holder Trees with Faux Ceramic
Do you have a lot of rings? These cute little trees are a festive and practical DIY Stocking stuffer to house the family jewels.
14. Upgrade Gift Cards with Charming Felt Envelopes
So cute, so personal. Gift cards do not always feel like a sweet, personal gift.
Felt envelopes will change your gift card to just that, attractive and individual.
via Paper and Stitch
15. Innovative Herb Garden Markers
These markers are great for herb gardens, stuff the stocking of your favorite gardener with something useful and thoughtful.
via Wit and Whistle
16. Celebrate Christmas with Dazzling Glitter Magnets
Make the season shine with these fun little magnets that can highlight special occasions. All things glitter.
via Thersea Joy
17. Create Homemade Lip Balm with Ease
Easy is as easily done, three ingredients recipe that you microwave and package to your heart’s desire. Serve with mistletoe and see the results.
via The Seasoned Mom
18. Turn a Mason Jar into a Jack Daniels Cocktail Gift
The mason jar is meant to be re-gifted, turn each one around and pay it forward with an adult beverage mix.
19. Revitalize Winter Hand Care with Milk and Honey Soap
Goats milk and honey, ten minutes, and ta-da hand care for the winter. Now that is a DIY Stocking stuffer to be proud.
20. Rejuvenate Your Skin with Mint Sugar Scrub
Sounds good enough to eat, apply to your hands, elbows, and feet. The refreshing mint and sweet scrub will make your day, a holiday.
via Love Grows Wild
21. Create a Rustic Necklace for the Holidays
Like the “Fimo Effects,” try this. You will need a neck chain, scalpel, cutting mat, skewer or cocktail stick, tape, gold metallic spray paint. Not the easiest one, but nice looking!
22. Liven Your Party with Painted Wood Slice Coasters
You think of it, you paint it, and the coaster will be a hit. Personalize, naturalize, and your coasters will be the hit if the party.
via Unoriginal Mom
23. Personalize Your Phone Case with Colorful Decor Pieces
We all love having a variety of phone cases.
via A Beautiful Mess
24. Cherish Your Loved Ones with a Photo Pendant
You can never go wrong with meaningful photos of people you love. Class up the photo bomb.
via Sarah Saving
25. Enjoy Christmas with Pinecone Fire Starter Favors
Pinecones say Christmas, and fire says warmth. Make it a warm holiday with just the right start.
26. Step up Your Accessory Game with a Tassel Keychain
Tassels are always timely. Make these tassel keychain that is easy on the hands, simple to hang and, all-around handy.
via Alice and Lois
27. Get Ready for Christmas with Homemade Shaving Cream
Smooth, soft, fresh homemade freshness.
28. Make Texting More Fun for Kids this Winter
Your kids will love their warm hands and still be able to play on their tablets. Easy as 1,2,3 gloves, puffy I took some puffy paint and your personal touch for the tips of each finger. Happy Texting.
via Tauni + Co
29. Upgrade Kitchen Tools with Soft Handles
Your favorite chef will love these soft handles added to their new wooden spoons. Stuffing stockings has never been more fun.
via Alice and Lois
30. Repurpose Mint Containers into Elegant Earphone Holders
Recognize these little mint or gum containers. Your kids will be the hit, brilliant mom win with the most cut headphone case around.
via Make it Love it
31. Customize Magnets with Your Home’s Location
Navigation has never been more fun. Remind them that all roads should lead to home. Smooth tip, screenshot your home location, print it, glue it, and bring them on home.
32. Step Up Your Kitchen Game with Engraved Wooden Spoons
Watch your cooking skills improve with spoons engraved for the task at hand.
via Make it Love it
33. Restyle Old Bangles with Colorful Fabrics
Now, these are so fun and great for all ages. Fabric for that fabulous pop of color. Cover those old bangles for a fresh new look.
via Sarah Hearts
34. Create a Stress Reliever with an Enchanting Fairy Bottle
This will mesmerize the child from eight months to Grandma that turned 88. It is a stress reliever and will calm the young and old.
via Bitz n Giggles
35. Transform Soaps into Colorful Gemstones
Classy and useful is always a hit. Easy to make is even better.
via A Beautiful Mess
36. Indulge in Delicious Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
Everyone loves the look of Carmel apples, but simplify your life with the easy chocolate-dipped marshmallows. Cute tasty and creative packaging is so fun.
37. Gift Your Dad a Mason Jar Pork Rub
What a great idea to give the gift of flavor and easy!Your man cook will love it.
via Cincy Shopper
38. Get Creative with Gilded Edge Agate Coasters
Here is one I would have never thought of. They look fancy but are easy to make. Getting the supplies is the trick.
via Making Lemonade
39. Make a Unique Gingerbread Body Butter Gift
Ginger os a word with meanings of flavor and touch, add butter and body and this becomes a smooth kind of gift.
via Frugal Mom Eh
40. Bring Christmas Cheer with Gingerbread Playdough
This is not mom’s homemade salt dough. It is soft and smooth, like making cookies without the hot oven and edible from the get-go.
41. Create Refined Pendant Necklaces for Christmas
I am not sure these are named correctly, but no matter the name you can create these cute necklaces for all.
via Sugar Bee Crafts
42. Light Up Your Home with a Glitter Globe
We all love the glittering glow of a glitter globe. They inspire us to dream.
via Camille Styles
43. Create the Ultimate Slime Experience with Glow-In-The-Dark
All kids love slime, make it glow in the dark, and you have hit the slime home run!
via Domestic Charm
44. Craft Your Own Signature Habanero Sauce
We all love to put some more sauce on our french-fries so make your own Habanero sauce.
via Life’s Ambrosias
45. Keep Your Hands Cozy with Hand Warmers
What a fun idea, and one you can be completely creative.
via Rae Ann Kelly
46. Enjoy Aromatherapy with Handmade Lavender Sachets
The old fashioned sachet reminds me of grandma, the smell in the drawer smells excellent.
47. Combine Oatmeal and Cinnamon in Your Soap
I must say oatmeal and cinnamon sounds good to eat, but in my soap, it seems clean and revitalizing.
via Simply Designing
48. Protect Your Phone with a Sleek Herringbone Cover
Washi tape it! Create a design, color and personality.
via Chronicle Books
49. Boost Your Mood with Unique Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are the bomb, we all know that. Add the Holiday flare for the mind and body to remember what the holidays should be.
via Fleece Fun
50. Treat Your Loved Ones to Handmade Holiday Caramels
The ingredients to heaven: 2 cups white sugar,3/4 cup dark corn syrup,3/4 cup butter, cut into chunks,2 cups whipping cream and1 teaspoon vanilla.
51. Luxurious spa experience with Homemade Honey Bubble Bath
Who doesn’t love bubble bath? Make an original gift with rare ingredients.
via Live Laugh Rowe
52. Treat Skin with Homemade Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream
Perfect for men with sensitive skin. If you know someone who needs a special treatment when shaving – this one is for you.
53. Add Christmas Ornaments to a Hot Chocolate Gift
Original and cute idea to make DIY Christmas ornaments with chocolate.
54. Make Exquisite Cufflinks with Shirt Buttons
Perfect for your loved one. You can put his nad your initials.
55. Satisfy Sweet Tooth with a Chocolate Ice Tray
I love chocolate and every idea I see immediately turns into a plan.
via Tip Hero
56. Repurpose a Tie into a Personalized iPhone Pouch
Make personalized iPhone pouch.
57. Put Kool-Aid in Lip Gloss Cans for a Unique Gift
Kool-aid is just the aid you need to give the coolest gift ever. Yummy, colorful, and so fun to give.
58. Uplift Mind and Body with a Lavender and Coconut Oil Bath
Lavender is soothing, mix it with coconut for the perfect blend of soft and scented.
via Sow and Dipity
59. Show Off Your Unique Style with a Leather Cuff
Leather lovers will sport the cuff’s your created with pride.
via The Red Kitchen
60. Make a Statement with a Leather Tie Clip
These are a great idea. A little leather strip on a clip and you my friend have a treasure to give another.
via Lovely Indeed
61. Keep Floors Looking Pristine with a Charming Pin Holder
Pins in the right place make bare feet happy, and the vacuum last longer. Having a cute place to pin them is even better.
62. Transform Your Look Instantly with Patterned Hair Clips
These are adorable for every occasion and so easy to make. Colors and fun are just a clip away.
63. Get Rid of Achy Feet with Peppermint Sugar Scrub
You need this, feet that hurt will melt away just like your little square of Peppermint Sugar Scrub with.
64. Keep Your Coconut Oil Peppermint Sugar Scrub Fresh
Scrub the rub if minty sweet, you will love the result, and they will love the cute jar that keeps it fresh.
via Mom 4 Real
65. Liven Up Your Catering Service with Peanut Brittles
Mmmm Mmmm good, the peanut brittle is memorable.
via Real Life Dinner
66. Create Lasting Memories with a Personalized Keepsake
We all change, Grandma needs one of these from each of us, each year. The joy is in her smile.
via Simple as That
67. Celebrate Winter Holidays with Reindeer Cocoa Bags
Yummy, what’s more to say here.
68. Keep Coffee Hot and Hands Cool with a Beautiful Sleeve
Hot! Hot! Hot! Those little sleeves will make your hot cup feel less hot while still looking as hot as ever.
via Crafty Staci
69. Let Kids Enjoy Making Rudolph Reindeer Candy Bars
Have the kids make these for their friends, teachers, and bus driver. Teach them to remember the service of others with fun and sweet.
70. Upgrade Your Home Decor with Scrabble Tile Coasters
Get that man a coaster, stylish, and easy to use. Safe the table!
via The Gourmet Gab
71. Dress Up Your Kitchen with Stylish Tea Towels
via Cherished Bliss
72. Celebrate Christmas with Custom Snow Globes
We all love the snow globe. It means magical Christmas memories to be made, make your globe memorable.
73. Stand Out from the Crowd with Studded iPhone Case
Studd that case, make it unique, so you know it is yours, great gift for the person you have mistaken their phone as yours. All you need is a Phone case and iron on studs with some crazy glue.
74. Get Soft and Smooth Lips with Easy-to-Make Lip Scrubs
Easy and cheap with ingredients you already have.
75. Turn a Necktie Zip Bag into an Accessories Storage
Who would have ever thought of the fun you can do with that tie he wore years ago at your wedding. Keep the memory alive.
via Polka Dot Chair
76. Capture Lasting Memories with a Mason Jar Frame Magnet
Photos are always a hit, add a Mason Jar frame and a magnet, you have the perfect memory magnet.
via Unoriginal Mom
77. Accessorize in Style with a Vintage Thimble Necklace
Oh, I love this one, and you so will the thimble collector in your life.
via Country Living
78. Create the Perfect Holiday Bangle with a Wire
A wire is fun to work with and comes in many shades. Create a classy bracelet for the holidays.
79. Unleash Your Creativity with an Ombre Bead Bracelet
Ombre of any shade or color says, “you are cool.” Beads are easy and fun.
via Making Home Base
80. Show Your Love with Special Wood Bracelets
Spell “love” “care,” the words all say, you are so beautiful to me. Stylish and straightforward are simply what these bracelets are.