Wreaths have been around for a long time. They bring a sense of class to a home and are a must-have for your Valentine’s Day decor.
The first thing that a visitor sees is a wreath on the door. And the last thing that they see when they leave, so it’s important to choose a design that is absolutely excellent!
Some wreaths are bold and out there, while others are warm and fuzzy.
Wreaths come in all sizes and colors and can be used for all occasions. A wreath shows off the personality of the homeowner, also.
There are wreaths for all occasions! There isn’t a holiday out there that may not have a wreath to portray its meaning.
A wreath is also a great icebreaker. A good conversation can easily be started with an interesting wreath hanging on the door! A nice wreath sends the message of I am home.
1. Make an Elegant Inexpensive White Burlap Wreath
If you think making a burlap wreath is fun, you’re right, it is. It’s also inexpensive.
All you need is a burlap, felt, yarn, a pool noodle and a few more tidbits to make it happen!
2. Create an Argyle Valentine Wreath with Aqua Accents
This wreath is special because it’s made from typical Valentine colors, red and pink.
However, the beautiful aqua material used for the background is what makes it all come together.
3. Craft a Modern Arrow Wreath with an Embroidery Hoop
The main item needed for this unique wreath is an embroidery hoop, preferably 14″.
To make the arrow dowel pieces, metallic paint and glitter cardstock will also be needed.
4. Nature-Inspire Wreath with Boxwood and Checked Hearts
The perfect display of hanging checked hearts and greenery!
5. Create a Burlap Wreath with Embroidered Heart
Burlap, burlap and more burlap with a beautiful heart in the middle!
via JL Craftski
6. Feel the Pulse of Love with a Red-Colored Burlap
A display full of red-colored burlap makes your heart pound with the spirit of Valentine’s Day!
via Burlap Blooms
7. DIY Burlap XO Wreath for Your Door
An easy burlap wreath idea with XO letters is what you need for your door.
8. Enhance a Pink Heart Chevron-Patterned Wreath with Glitter
A tribute to fun and romantic holidays. Filled with color and bubbling designs.
9. Bring a Sublime Sensation with a Chevron Burlap Wreath
Like a delicate subtle breeze this artistic touch won’t slip quickly from your memory.
via Burlap Blooms
10. Celebrate Valentine’s with a Chocolate Box Wreath
A box filled with chocolates should set the mood for love!
11. Make a Statement with a Coffee Filter Heart Wreath
Lovely gathering of coffee filters, dipped in coloring or dye sparks the imagination!
12. Adorn Your Door with a Peach Coffee Filter Wreath
Dressed all in peach to bring in the holiday of romance!
via The Bold Abode
13. Create a Colorful Wreath with Conversation Hearts
Adorned with all the delicate colors these conversation hearts fill this display with enthusiasm and excitement!
via Crafts by Amanda
14. Use Cupcake Liners for a Stylish Valentine’s Day Wreath
Can the most extravagant wreath be created from cupcake liners and dye, apparently so!
15. Make a Rustic Valentine’s Wreath with a Red Love Arrow
Elegant and poised and ready for Valentine’s Day. Hanging from the door by an appealing vanilla ribbon this piece loveliest feature is the red love arrow lying in the middle.
16. Create a Mesh Heart Wreath with Heart Accents
A splendidly cute wreath can easily be created with pennies and this display proves just that!
via Dollar Tree
17. Place a Love Board at the Center of a Colorful Ribbon Wreath
Finessed with loads of bright colors and tons of distinct style!
18. Make a Vibrant Circular Mesh Wreath with Heart Decor
The decorations surrounding this circular art are both festive and vivacious.
via Crafty Morning
19. Create a Rustic Valentine’s Wreath with Duct Tape Decor
Nothing too fancy, just enough to catch the attention of passerby’s. A kind and polite display of affection.
20. Combine Peach and Pink Flowers for Your Heart Wreath
Resembling a circle of life and heartfelt thoughts, this piece of art, is remarkably delightful!
21. Adorn Doorway with a Beautiful Valentine Clothespin Wreath
Yes, how creative! No one will walk by your door, without taking a second look at this clothespin wreath! What a magnificent display!
via Kitchen Cents
22. Rustic Elegance with Red Rose Wreath and Twigs Accents
A spectacular arrangement that will spark the fire of passion on any occasion not just Valentine’s Day.
23. Create a Beautiful Wreath Accent with Hearts and Bows
Sweet harmony of love and kisses, surrounds this arrangement, easily made with a little just and few materials! Pick out a frame of your choice, two luscious red hearts and a big bow!
24. Make an XO Hoop Wreath with Pink Flowers for Valentines
Lightly hanging on the door, this design doesn’t ask for much attention, but when it is noticed, it will take your breath away!
via Lydi Out Loud
25. Create a Stunning Wreath with Colored Pine Cones
Pine cones, pine cones and more pine cones! Can colored cones make an absolutely exquisite display? The answer is definitely yes! Shaped like a heart this design is superbly balanced with the diverse colors of the cones being dark red, light red, dark pink, light pink and more!
via Frugal Musings
26. Craft a Burlap Valentine’s Wreath with Cupid’s Arrow
A symbol of light conversation and tender kisses, this wreath can be crafted perfectly with a little detail and skill. A circular frame covered with burlap, with a nice bouquet of flowers arranged at the very bottom. Cupid’s love arrow is gently placed in the middle.
via Worthing Court
27. Add Patterned Hearts to a Leafy Valentine Wreath
Class, class, and more class, nothing too fancy, but superb in its own likeness!
28. Brighten Your Outdoors with a Tinsel Heart Wreath
Pleasantly reflecting the very secret of art and romance, this ring of class is thoroughly enticing. Tinsels, tinsels and more tinsels, shaped like a heart, makes an awesome Valentine’s Day frame.
via Kathe with an E
29. Valentine’s Day Delight! with a Embroidery Hoop Wreath
So simple, but yet so very pretty. A timid splash of Valentine’s Day cheer!
via Real Coake
30. Make a Fabulous Fabric Flower Valentine Wreath
Light touches of beauty and excellent craftsmanship combined all in one. Lots of red fabric will be needed to pull off the creation of this fabulous design!
via Sew Much ADO
31. Make a Statement with a Bold Wreath
A fearless wreath that’s ready to take the world by surprise!
32. Create a Farmhouse-Inspired Valentine’s Day Wreath
Exquisite loveliness in all spectacular form, this ring of art will cling tightly to the memory of all passersby.
33. Make a natural Valentines Wreath with Leaves and Hearts
Greenery, greenery and more greenery with a touch of colorful valentine’s here and there!
34. Decorate with a Rustic Faux Floral Wreath
One may think that Zeus himself laid this piece on the front door, put together with skill and tact.
35. Create a Heart-Shaped Grapevine Wreath on a Budget
Just grab your best grapevine, cut-out felt hearts and have a ball! The most economical wreath you’ve ever made!
via Bless This Mess
36. Make a Red Felt Wreath a Regal Accent for Your Home
As if it has fallen from the very throne of a Roman god, the regalness of this wreath will enthrall all who sees it. No one ever knew that red felt could create one of the most beautiful things in the neighborhood!
via The Idea Room
37. Create an Elegant Floral Grapevine Wreath
Mirthful and joyous are the tones displayed, yet gracious and calming!
38. Utilize Different Flowers for Your Grapevine Heart Wreath
A flowery hypnotizing wheel of artwork. Put together with splashes of paper, string and yarn, all in diverse colors.
39. Give a Grapevine Wreath a Classy Look with Pearls
A little class can never hurt, which is why this elegant work is so very appealing. The best feature about this dazzling piece is the dangling pearls!
40. Make a Festive Plaid Wreath with Red and Pink Felt Hearts
Plaid, plaid and more plaid! The perfect frame for a perfect holiday! Large pink and red felt hearts cover this frame, making a memorable presentation!
41. Vibrant Red Wreath with Hearts on a String
Playfulness is never a bad thing. It brings out the child in us, with cheerfulness and happiness!
via Me and My Scraps
42. Hang Your Faux Heart Boxwood Wreath with Burlap
Lots of green shaped in the form of a grand heart! And to top it off a super large burlap bow!
via Privileged Door
43. Make a Colorful Heart-Shaped Pom Pom Wreath
Bright-eyed and fluffy-tailed this ring embraces all that is extraordinarily beautiful! Pom poms galore!
via Fynes Designs
44. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Pom Pom Heart Wreath
Spring is in the air, along with love and togetherness, another year of tenderness and beauty portrayed nicely with this ring. Pom Poms everywhere, perfect to make a great Valentine’s Day display!
via Honeybear Lane
45. Create an Enchanting Display with a Rustic Willow Wreath
What a fantastic mysterious display! Heads will turn!
46. Decorate Your Door with Red Yarn Wreaths
One, two, three large hearts will do! What a way to flatter a door on Valentine’s Day!
47. Decorative Red and Pink Berry Wreath for Valentine’s Day
This berry wreath insists on being flattered, especially on Valentine’s Day! The large red berry vine, in the shape of an X, is on the top and the pink berry vine in the shape of an O is on the bottom.
via The Preppy Mag
48. Embody Gentle Love through a Love Birds Wreath
The most soft and delicate display of love and gentleness. This display has two small birds sitting on a tiny branch coming out of the center of the frame.
via Flamingo Toes
49. Celebrate Valentines with a Grapevine and Felt Wreath
Who knew grapevine, and felt material could create such beauty!
via The Deco Shopper
50. Farmhouse Valentine’s Wreath with a Classic Bicycle Accent
Check out the tiny pink bicycle in the center bottom of the display!
via Tauni Everett
51. Upgrade Your Porch with a Valentines Monogram Wreath
Some works of art cascade in museums, while others hang nicely on our doors!
via Real Coake
52. Brighten Up Your Home with a Paper Heart Wreath
A wreath that screams hello! Designed with simple and economical materials to make the most tasteful display!
53. Make an Affordable Paper Straw Valentine’s Day Wreath
Made out of paper straws, no need to worry about going over your budget with this dazzling display!
via Two Twenty One
54. Welcome Guests with a Picture Frame Valentine’s Day Wreath
Welcome in your guests with a picture frame and a bow!
55. Valentine’s Day Door Wreath with Whistling Flowers
Beautiful decorative flowers whistling in the wind, while hanging on the door. Welcoming the Valentine’s Day holiday.
56. Be Creative with a Pipe Cleaners Valentine’s Wreath
Quietly displaying the holiday spirit of kindness.
via Shaken Together
57. Get a Rustic Display with a Playing Cards Love Wreath
If you like playing cards you’ll adore this piece! Especially the two tiny hearts hanging from the ace of spades!
58. Embrace a Romantic Ambiance with a Puffy Yarn Wreath
Nothing too fancy, just a show of colorful holiday spirit.
59. Upcycle a Chocolate Box into a Stylish Heart Wreath
Do you have an old chocolate box that you’re not using? It may be the perfect item to create a superb wreath for Valentine’s Day!
60. Show Your Affection with a Plaid Valentine’s Day Wreath
Plaid, plaid and more plaid! The perfect frame for a perfect holiday!
via Rural FairyTale
61. Create a Gorgeous Red Felt Ruffle Wreath
If you have loads and loads of red felt material, a little skill and time, you may be able to create the world’s most magnificent wreath!
62. Simple and Elegant Circular Rose Wreath
A delightful frame that will undoubtedly be a conversation starter for weeks to come!
via I’m a Yarner
63. Surprise Guests with a Rustic Country Burlap Wreath
Fantastic on so many levels!
via My Crafty Living
64. Repurpose an Old Picture Frame into a Rustic Wreath
Got a picture frame lying around? Well, lets put it to use with a couple of well-designed hearts and burlap yarn!
via A Night Owl Blog
65. Make a Heart Wreath using Fabric Scraps
You’ve be surprised what bunches of scrap can create on the holiday of romance!
via Polka Dot Chair
66. Create a Scrapbook Paper Heart Wreath
Paper, scissors and a little skill can do lots for a door!
via Typically Simple
67. Be Bold with Three Boxwood Wreaths
Talent can be seen in many forms, especially in wreaths!
via Wreath and Vine
68. Craft a Spring-Inspired Valentine’s Wreath
Spring is here and so is love, so let’s decorate our doors with a fabulous piece!
69. Brighten Your Burlap Wreath with a Dollie Art
Not too fancy, just a simple hello and Happy Valentine’s Day!
via Flamingo Toes
70. Contemporary Heart Wreath Design for Valentine’s
Flamboyant colors, flamboyant colors, flamboyant colors! A display that calls out for attention to each person that passes the door!
71. Upcycle Tissue Paper into a Colorful Valentine’s Wreath
From looking at this design from afar, you would think it was made from the most expensive fabric, but no it’s made from tissue paper. How very lovely!
72. Make an Elegant Red Rose Tissue Paper Wreath
With a little tissue paper and time, create a nice subtle holiday thrill.
73. Create a Dashing Tulips Heart Wreath
What a bouncing vibrant bouquet of holiday romance!
via Sand and Sisal
74. Make a Butterfly Wreath with Two Hearts
Standing out from among the rest!
75. Utilize Colorful Ribbons for Your Valentine’s Wreath
Get some ribbon in light pink, rose and red and start crafting this masterpiece.
76. Celebrate Valentine’s with a Square Wreath
Like a breathtaking portrait, demanding attention.
77. Achieve a Ritzy Look with a Valentine Rosette Wreath
The wonderful things a little felt can create.
via Our Best Bites
78. Make a Glimmering Valentine’s Wreath with Bulbs
Have a box of bulbs, well let’s put them to use by putting together something special!
79. Arrange Colorful Tulips for an Artistic Wreath
Tulips everywhere, and what’s wrong with that? Absolutely nothing! Such a superb appearance!
via Elegant Wreath
80. Create a Sweet Valentine’s Day Candy Wreath
It may be difficult to keep your visitors from eating this tasty wreath, but it’s worth a try!
81. Bring Life to Your Door with a Vibrant Mesh Wreath
A spectacular arrangement, full, robust and filled with life!
via Twentycoats Wreath Creations
82. Make a Wrigly Valentine’s Day Ribbon Wreath
What a bouncing, colorful, dazzling effect! Screaming happy holidays is what some wreaths are made to do!
83. Complete Your Wreath with a Heart-Shaped Ornament
Placing a small valentine-shaped ornament in the middle of this wreath has really claimed victory!
via The Speckled Dog
84. Enjoy Valentines with an XO Tulle Wreath
Romance is in the air, with lots and lots of pink tulle!
via Craft Outlet
85. Use Red and White Ribbons for a Homely Wreath
Red and white with a touch of pink, cute is the word.
86. Rustic Twigs Valentines Wreath with XO Decor Art
Rustic wreaths with a natural appeal has never ceased to amaze the onlooker.
via Making Home Base
87. Make a Fluffy White Valentines Wreath with Felt Flowers
Talk about turning heads, this piece of artwork will have your neighbors hypnotized!
88. Craft Colorful Yarn Hearts for Your Wreath
Delicate, neat and dainty are the words that will come to mind while gazing at this piece of art!
via Fynes Designs
89. Show Love with a Valentine’s Hearts and Felt Flowers Wreath
If you think you’re in felt heaven, you just may be! Pink felt can go a long way on Valentine’s Day!
90. Decorate Your Wreath with Yarn Hearts and Burlap Banner
A little yarn can add a nice touch! 3 red harts on the side with the words LOVE cascading across the middle.
via Julie Measures
91. Accent Your Wreath with Elegant Spiral Flower Letters
You may find yourself dropping by, just to glimpse at this adoring thrill.
92. Make a Dainty Valentine’s Day Wreath with Cards
Do you have loads of old cards in your attic! Why not make a holiday wreath? Dainty and excellent!
93. Place a Rustic Chalkboard Art in Your Wreath
Beyond dazzling! Words can not describe this exquisite day of love day thrill!
94. Adorn Your Wicker Wreath with a Shiny Heart Accent
With a little bit of wicker, anything can happen!
via Moore Decors
95. Utilize Wire and Ribbons for a Statement-Piece Wreath
Designed with style and allure just for the holidays!
via Fore Decor
96. Create a Festive and Unique Wreath with Wood Logs
Piles of small wood logs can be used to create a wreath?! Absolutely! And it has a bright red bow and it’s breathtaking!