It is finally the Christmas season again!
With Santas, reindeers and snowmen on the radio and in stores, it is nearly impossible to not get into the Christmas spirit.
Christmas decorating is the best part of the whole season! Make your house scream Christmas!
Presents and family parties are already filling your busy schedule! With so much to do for the Christmas season don’t burden yourself with anymore to do.
Complete your Christmas decorating in a quick minute with these easy natural DIY decorations.
1. Create a Classic Holiday Centerpiece with Pinecones and Holly
For a quick classic centerpiece check out this pinecone and Christmas holly filled wooden box.
2. Use a Mini Pine Tree for a Festive Table Setting
A mini pine tree in the center surrounded by miscellaneous Christmas related colors and gorgeous dinnerware creates a beautiful festive table.
3. Make a DIY Christmas Ornament with Glitter Acorn Caps
Acorn caps spritzed with glitter can create a one of a kind DIY Christmas ornament.
4. Decorate Your Table with Fir Jar Planters and Luminaries
Old canning jars, candles and little pieces of fir create the perfect Christmas table centerpiece.
5. Create a Modern Birch and Evergreen Christmas Wreath
Make a modern style Christmas wreath with a piece of evergreen and some birch twigs.
6. Take Care of Birds with a Birdseed Christmas Tree
Make a unique ornament and a snack for a bird with birdseed Christmas ornaments.
7. Improve Front Porch Decor with a Burlap and Pinecone Wreath
Burlap and pinecones are the essence of the holidays. Mix them together for a snappy Christmas pinecone decoration.
8. Embellish Your Candles with Burlap and evergreen Decor
Wrap burlap and evergreen on a candle to create a Christmas centerpiece.
9. Transform a Cake Stand with Fir and Pine Cones
Adding fir and pinecones to the base of a cake stand gives it a festive touch.
via Stone Gable
10. Utilize an Evergreen Garland for a Small Kitchen Design
If you don’t have a ton of space for Christmas decor, try some fir garland and Christmas lights.
11. Make a Natural Tablescape with Log Candles and Fir
Using logs as candle holders and Christmas greenery inside a box can create a classic looking nature-inspired Christmas centerpiece.
via Brandi Sawyer
12. Decorate Your Kitchen with Galvanized Pine Planters
Pine saplings decorated with ornaments create a perfect mini Christmas tree.
13. Turn an Old Ladder into Rustic Christmas Decor with Fir
Use a few tree limbs, trimmed and finished to build a ladder and decorate with Christmas greenery.
via Ashbee Design
14. Upgrade Outdoor Lanterns with Evergreen and Bow Accent
For an outdoor Christmas decoration, use some wreath type material and a red bow!
via In My Own Style
15. Adorn Stairs with Elegant Natural White Pitchers
Repurpose old metal pitchers into Christmas flower pots!
via On Sutton Place
16. Make Rustic Pine Porch Planters with Upcycled Rain Boots
Repurpose white rain boots as planters for Christmas green and pinecones.
17. Create a Reindeer with Logs and Twigs
Reindeer decorations can easily be made by using logs and twigs to construct the body, legs and horns!
via Designer Trapped
18. Place Miniature Christmas Trees in Vases
For a miniature Christmas tree, just put a few fir limbs in a vase and decorate!
via Enjoy Your Home
19. Upcycle Wooden Sleds into Classic Outdoor Decorations
Classic sleds are a token at Christmas time. Decorate one for a cute decoration for your front porch.
20. Beautify Your Christmas Decor with Birch Candle Holders
Christmas birch can be used to make lovely Christmas candle holders!
via Nina Hendrick
21. Give Your Evergreen Wreath a Wintery Look with Snow
Make a Christmas wreath with pinecones and spray on snow for your front door!
22. Hang Vintage Christmas Bells on a Fig Leaves Wreath
Fig leaves in a wreath fashion with vintage Christmas bells attached creates the perfect door ornament.
23. Create a Chic Mini Wreath with Fresh Sage
Use fresh sage to make a mini front door wreath.
24. Make a Festive Garland with Gold Leafed Pine Cones
Gold leaf adds a Christmas touch to anything including a pine cone decoration.
25. Create a Unique Christmas Tree with Pine Cones
Gluing pine cones into a tree form creates the form of a Christmas tree but the look of pine cones!
26. Elevate Your Table Decor with Homemade Name Cards
Complete your Christmas table with unique homemade name cards!
via On Sutton Place
27. Utilize Red Candles to Enhance Your Wood Candle Holders
Using trimmed medium-sized logs as candle holders can create the perfect centerpiece for any Christmas themed event.
via Marty’s Musings
28. Upcycle Mason Jars into Fir and Holly Candle Holders
Mason jars with fir leaves and holly make the perfect base for a candle.
29. Make a Statement with Fir and Holly in Water-Filled Glasses
A simple but modern table centerpiece is a clear vase filled with water with fir and holly inside.
30. Upgrade Front Porch Decor with a Pinecone Wreath
Fir and pinecones weaved and glued together can make a vintage front door decoration.
31. Evergreen Centerpiece with Pine Cones and Holly Accents
Evergreens, pinecones, and Christmas holly make a centerpiece worth photographing!
32. Revamp Vintage Chair with Evergreen and Wooden Snowflake
A repurposed vintage farmhouse chair with a wooden snowflake and Christmas fir makes a perfect spot for your guests to sit.
33. Enchanting Natural Table Runner with Boxwood and Candles
Make a whole Christmas table by mixing greenery, candles and gold candlesticks.
via Lauren McBride
34. Festive Porch Decoration with Wooden Flower Pot
A wooden flower pot filled with Christmas green and holly make a cute porch decoration.
35. Brighten Your Porch with Evergreen Wreath and Tree Accents
A cheap and easy DIY Christmas decoration is a mini Christmas tree in a metal pot.
via On Sutton Place
36. Beautiful Christmas Centerpiece with Red and White Roses
Red and white flowers mixed with greenery creates the quintessential Christmas centerpiece.
37. Hang Opulent Frosted Pinecone Ornaments
Hanging frosted pinecones are the epitome of Christmas decor.
38. Turn a Galvanized Bucket into a Rustic Christmas Porch Decor
Galvanized baskets with wooden logs and green fir create a Christmas front porch flower pot.
via The Polo House
39. Add Family Photos to an Evergreen Garland
Use green garland with photos of your family and friends to create a Christmas memory garland!
via Simply Seleta
40. Craft a Farmhouse Table Runner with Holly
Holly table runners with Ball jars and candles create a simple DIY Christmas table runner.
via 17 Apart
41. Luxurious Christmas Centerpiece with White Roses and Holly
Roses are the perfect addition to any holiday.
42. Uplift Your Tablescape with Natural Decor
Fir spread through the center of the table with pinecones and mini oranges on top create a holiday centerpiece.
Mix that with burlap yarn tying a classic white cloth napkin and you have the perfect Christmas table!
43. Decorate Your Mantel with Fir Logs and Holly
Using fir logs, mixed with a little Christmas greenery and holly can turn any room into a masterpiece!
via Jenna Burger
44. Make a Rustic Fir Limbs Square Wreath with a House Accent
Fir limbs are the perfect product to create a square wreath. Place a little house in the middle to add the perfect touch.
via Life is a Party
45. Get the Scandinavian Look with a Twigs and Holly Wreath
Twigs tied in a square with Christmas holly glued on makes a perfect modern wreath. Even add a little sign in the middle with a cute Christmas saying.
via Sisters, What
46. Elevate a Kitchen Nook with Fir and Holly Leaves
Display your fancy Christmas dishes with Christmas greenery and holly.
47. Simple Mantel Decor with Fir Garland and White Trees
Create a whole Christmas scene with two white trees, a decorated mantel and a log holder.
48. Turn Pine Cones into Mini Christmas Trees
Green painted pine cones in mini cups look like mini Christmas trees! Especially if you put a little star on top!
49. Bedeck a Window Garland with Hanging Pine Cones
Pine cones hanging with red ribbon create a Christmas window piece.
50. Adorn Your Door with a Modern Pinecone Wreath
Use a cluster of pinecones and red ribbon to create a modern door wreath.
51. Make a Circular Pinecone Wreath for a Classic Look
You can glue pine cones in a circular fashion to create a classic door wreath.
via Tried and True
52. Turn Pine Cones into Elegant Ornaments with Bows
Hanging pine cones with a pretty bow on top creates a great Christmas ornament.
via Make it Love it
53. Repurpose Pistachio Nuts into Creative Pine Cones
Don’t throw your pistachio shells away! Use them to create a pine cone looking Christmas ornament!
54. Decorate Porch Chairs with Evergreen and Burlap Wreath
Evergreen tree limbs can be used to make a mini wreath perfect for fitting on a chair!
via The Morrison
55. Impress Guests with a Rosemary Christmas Plate Wreath
Rosemary creates the perfect mini wreath for decorating a Christmas party plate.
56. Get a Farmhouse look with a Rustic Christmas Vignette
Beautiful Christmas dishes mixed with greens and cinnamon sticks are the perfect decoration for any Christmas table.
via Alice Wingerden
57. Make a Rustic Tablescape with Circular Log Trays
A mini half log creates the perfect finish place card for any Christmas table.
58. Light Up an Evergreen Table Runner with Jar Candles
Simple Christmas centerpieces always include evergreen, a plaid ribbon and canning jars!
59. Give Your Table a Stylish Look with Fir and Holly
Make simple Christmas table decorations with square jars, holly berry and fir tree.
60. Transform Candles into Classic Decor with Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus is another Christmas classic. Tie it to large candles for a cute holiday centerpiece.
61. Utilize Terracotta Pots for Natural Porch Decorations
Large terracotta planters are the perfect base for evergreens and pinecones to create a cute Christmas porch decoration.
62. Make a Cozy Christmas Foyer with Fir Logs and Evergreen
Fir tree logs, ever greens and a planter create a super adorable front room decoration.
via Nina Hendrick
63. Winter Wedding Table Centerpieces Using Pinecones
Getting married in the winter? Try these cute pinecone Christmas decorations for your table centerpieces.
64. Build a Snowman from Wood Logs
Create adorable snowmen out of wooden logs. Add sticks for arms and cute googly eyes.
via Crafty Morning
65. Turn Small Wood Slices into a Christmas Wreath
Small twigs sliced can be glued in a circle to create perfect wreath ornaments.
via Thrifty and Chic